Click here to install now. Go Away MDA (GOM) is a Google Chrome Internet Browser Extension that when installed, setup and enabled will allow you to surf those MDA blocked websites. You will need to use Google Chrome Internet Browser (install and set as default browser is recommended) to begin with and sign-in with a google account to add the extension to your browser. Follow the step-by-step guide as below:
- Click here and install GOM, click on + add to chrome button on the top right of the extension page (remember to sign-in using your google account)
- Input chrome://extensions and enter in the address, or click Google Chrome menu at top right go to tools > extension, locate Go Away MDA in the extension page and checked enable.
- You can checked enable Google Chrome’s Incognito Mode (browse in private), so that GOM will also work in this mode, and go into options to enter login details.
- You can use our account Username: bypassmda Password: pass or simply create another account at the official website getgom.com
- If everything is okay, you should be able to make MDA go away and surf your blocked websites.
Do note that if you will experience slower surfing experience when the extension is enable, and when not using you can disable anytime by clicking on the GOM icon at the right of the address bar. The reason for the slower speed is because the author has set a speed cap on it. You may also get frequent reminders to upgrade. The upgrade which promise faster speeds and no more reminders, is priced at only $2/mth and can be paid using Paypal. If you like GOM, you can support the author here.
Update note (12 November 2013) from Developer that StarHub Internet subscribers may find GOM not functioning properly to access blocked websites, because the Internet Service Provider has chose to block the extension.